Forms Center

The forms you need, right here, right now.

Keeping your address information up-to-date or making administrative changes after you start receiving your retirement benefit payments is easy. Simply complete and return the following forms as necessary. Completion and submission instructions can be found on each form.

Benefit Estimate Request

Use this form to request an estimate of your retirement benefits.

Change of Address

Use this form to update your address information.

Change of Beneficiary

Use this form to change your beneficiary.

Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT)

Use the form to authorize John Hancock to electronically deposit your monthly payments directly to the financial institution account of your choice. NOTE: You can now authorize EFT over the phone (must meet eligibility requirements, not all financial institutions are eligible). Call 1-800-624-5155.

IRS Form W-8 BEN

Use this IRS form if you are not a U.S. citizen or U.S. resident alien to certify your foreign status for tax withholding.

IRS Form W-9

Use this IRS form to certify U.S. taxpayer identification status for withholding purposes.

Notification of Death

Use this form to report a death of a participant or contingent annuitant.

Tax Withholding Election for Periodic Payments

Use this form to make your federal and state tax withholding elections.

Third Party Authorization

Use this form to authorize John Hancock to provide information and documents to a third party.

Verification of Income

Use this form to request a verification of your retirement benefits.

Returning forms
is easy.

Regular Mail
Fixed Products Administration
PO Box 55446
Boston, MA 02205-5446

Express Mail
Fixed Products Administration
John Hancock Insurance
410 University Avenue,
Suite 55446
Westwood, MA 02090


Looking for Structured Settlement forms?

If you are a Structured Settlement annuitant, forms can be found by clicking here.

You can now update your banking instructions over the phone!

Call us at 1-800-624-5155 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Eastern Time to complete our quick and easy verification process and elect how you want to receive your payments.*

*Must meet eligibility requirements. Not all financial institutions are eligible.

Your browser appears to be out of date. Please upgrade to the latest version for the best experience of the website.